Wednesday 19 November 2014

Moment's glance




Making : Crocheted kids in animal costumes
Drinking : Tetley Peach tea
Reading: 'Arthur' by Stephen Lawhead
Wanting: Some new wool (my stash is wearing VERY thin)
Looking: At my IPad screen writing this post!
Playing: With the idea of doing Butterfly kid to go with the set of Animal kids.
Deciding: What to eat for lunch
Wishing: The doctors could figure out what's wrong with my kidney
Enjoying: The company of my AWESOME brother
Waiting: For my birthday! 20 this year! SCARY!!!


Cooking: Tomato, Basil and Bacon Pasta for dinner the other night. Man was it good!!!
Liking: Nothing on facebook, continuous updates bug me.
Wondering: What to get a friend for Christmas. It HAS to be something good and she's really hard to           shop for!
Loving: My new sewing machine foot. It's a free-motion quilting one. 
Pondering: The use for a headphone jack on my TV? That would be uncomfortable to use!
Considering: Stopping this list soon, that is if you made it this far! Maybe I'll continue tomorrow, with more pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment