Friday 11 October 2013

Weekly photos

I've been inspired to post weekly photos as well as inspirations. This week I will only be posting my personal photos. Please enjoy and feel free to comment.


This is one of the instalments for last months kings park flower show. 


Knitted ballerina bear from the kindle book "The Best Dressed Knitted Bears" I wasn't entirely happy with the construction of the bear but the clothes are gorgeous. 


Smiley the bear likes coffee. His pattern is from "The Knitted Teddy Bear" and these patterns are gorgeous!! Although I forgot to leave a hole near his bottom for the stuffing!! So he has bit of an ugly seam at his nose!!


Mock up of all my swatches and such crocheted together. Might hang it on a wall??


The makings so far of a Christmas present dragon. 


Nice crochet pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment