Saturday 16 November 2013

Church lands extravaganza!!!

Hopefully you've noticed my grouping of exclamation points after the word extravaganza. It just seems that a word like that should be yelled not whispered, sort of like "roll up, roll up!" It's just expected to be exciting. 


Here is my table for today's fair. My sister and I made a stack of stuff. You may notice my little sign, unfortunately I didn't have anywhere to actually hang it so it kind of disappeared in my table cloth/sheet. 

Hello to anyone who is visiting after meeting me at the market!!! I hope you enjoyed yourself. 

Many people have pointed out to me he necessity of having a Facebook page for crafty purposes and artistic commissions. Rest assured I am looking into it. I've also realised the need for business cards and order forms!!! It's amazing the things you discover after a dry run!! 

I'm looking forward to going out and taking a stack of photos for my Etsy page. I just need to find some babies willing to pose for my little beanies!!

Here's some more photos for those of you who didn't make it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment