Tuesday 29 October 2013

Projects! Oh my goodness!



The doll on the left is a pattern if my own, as is the dress. I need to make another one and remember to write the pattern down (I'm terrible at that!) she's a little ballerina. I painted the face and knitted the hair, I thought the two buns were cuter than just one. 

The elephant and sausage dog are from 'the big book of softies' and they are so cute.

The two dolls on the other end are still in progress but I thought I'd show you anyway. 




The two books are by Loani Prior and showcase some gorgeous tea pot cosies. I working on 'Gone Potty' its double knitted and I've struggled a bit with the colour pattern but it is the first time I've double knitted anything this complicated. 

On the right are a pair of freeform fingerless gloves I made. They were so much fun to create!




Here is a better photo of the gloves. I'm really happy how they turned out, if only it weren't coming into summer over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment