Friday 15 November 2013

Preparation

This past fortnight has been all about preparing for the Churchlands Extravaganza. It's a mix of a public art exhibition and craft stalls. I, being Brightly Burst, have my very own stall for the first time! I'm so excited but have also been knitting and crocheting like made. 

Cute bits and pieces have been flying off my needles!!! My two favourites of the past week are my frog and lily pad tea cosy and the 'Wool Eater' pot holder.




Yes he is currently posing on a vegemite jar but I'm sure he'll forgive me! As long as he likes vegemite as much as I do!


The pattern for this one is Sarah Landon's Wool Eater. I used Russian joining on all my scraps and I think it turned out really nice. The thick pattern makes for a good potholder. 

I really struggled to find projects appropriate for the summer but I ended up making a lot of toys and dolls. I recently purchased Susan B. Anderson's book topsy turvy toys and was so torn between making gifts from it and actually working!!!! I have such funny conundrums!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment